We are currently hiring for the following positions(s):
Clinical Associate/Psychologist – Full Time or Part Time- Toronto DBT Centre
Our quickly growing downtown clinic (located at Bloor and Spadina) is seeking a Clinical Associate to join our DBT team. We are a small team of clinicians who are committed to helping our clients build lives worth living through competent, compassionate and evidence-supported care.
The ideal candidate for this position has prior training/experience with DBT and a strong personal commitment to what can at times be very challenging work.
We offer the opportunity to work in a very pleasant attractive work environment as part of a supportive team with full-time administrative support. We provide access to stable steady referrals and the opportunity to work in a well-established comprehensive DBT program.
Details of the Position:
- Contract associate position
- Competitive pay
- Ability to determine own work hours/workload
- Access to consultation/supervision/training as needed
- Weekly therapist consultation team
- Opportunities to facilitate DBT Skills Training Groups and provide individual DBT therapy
- Eligible for Registration as a Psychologist with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (Supervised Practice applicants are encouraged to apply)
- PhD in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Formal training (e.g. Intensively trained by Behavioural Tech, certification through CAMH/the Oshawa Institute or similar) OR extensive experience in providing adherent, comprehensive DBT to adults and adolescents including individual therapy, phone skills coaching and facilitation of DBT skills training groups as part of a DBT team
- Candidates with strong background in CBT, mindfulness based treatments and behavioural interventions may be considered
Please address applications (Letter of Interest and CV) directly to Dr. Nathalie Lovasz, C. Psych and Dr. Andrew Spice, C. Psych – Founding Partners, at email@example.com