We are currently hiring for the following positions(s):
Psychologist/Clinical Associate – Full-Time or Part-Time
Our established, thriving clinic is seeking a Clinical Associate to join our DBT team. Our team is committed to helping our clients build lives worth living through competent, compassionate, and evidence-supported treatment.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all services are provided via an online video platform. The successful candidate would work remotely from the secure and confidential location of their choice, but must be registered to practice in Ontario. In addition, the candidate must be able to work at our clinic in downtown Toronto (Bloor and Spadina) when in-person services resume.
The ideal candidate for this position has prior training and experience with DBT, as well as a strong personal commitment to this work.
We offer the opportunity to join a cohesive multidisciplinary team in the context of a well-established, comprehensive, adherent DBT program. We provide access to steady referrals as well as full-time administrative support, consultation, and supervision as needed.
Details of the Position:
- Contract associate position
- Full-time (~18 clinical hours per week) or part-time (minimum 5 clinical hours per week)
- Opportunities to treat adult and/or adolescent clients
- Access to dental/drug and extended health benefits for full-time associates
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Access to consultation/supervision as needed
- Weekly therapist consultation team
- Opportunities to facilitate DBT Skills Training Groups and provide individual DBT therapy
- Support for continuing education opportunities
- Eligible for Registration as a Psychologist with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (Supervised Practice applicants are strongly encouraged to apply)
- PhD in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Formal training (e.g., intensively trained by Behavioural Tech, certification through CAMH/the Oshawa Institute or similar) OR extensive experience in providing adherent, comprehensive DBT to adults and adolescents including individual therapy, phone skills coaching and facilitation of DBT skills training groups as part of a DBT team
- Must be available to participate in weekly DBT consultation team on Mondays from 10:30a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Competence to work with adults and adolescents is considered an asset
- Masters-level candidates with strong formal training and experience in DBT may be considered
- Candidates with strong background in CBT, mindfulness based treatments and behavioural interventions may be considered
Please address applications (Letter of Interest and CV) directly to Dr. Nathalie Lovasz, C. Psych. and Dr. Andrew Spice, C. Psych. – Founding Partners, at email@example.com